What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files with information generated by a website that are stored in the user’s browser, so that the website can consult the previous activity of the browser and offer you a better experience. You can save information about a course taken on the website itself, your interactions, your preferences, etc.
Misconceptions about cookies
Cookies do not store information sensitive about the user such as credit cards or bank details, neither photographs nor personal data. Cookies are not viruses that can infect or delete user data, nor will they generate pop-up windows.
What types of cookies exist?
- Technical cookies: they allow us to store options from our website, such as identifying a session, accessing extra or restricted content, etc.
- Personalization cookies: they store information previously customized by the user, such as personalizing the home page of our browser.
- Analysis cookies: allow data to be stored on how the user navigates Username. In this way, browsing habits can be analyzed and detected and the website can be improved to adapt to the browsing needs of users.
- Advertising cookies: created to manage and optimize aspects related to with the advertising that the user receives, such as the frequency with which an ad is shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: created to manage and optimize advertising spaces of the websites storing data on your browsing habits. This type of cookies allows, for example, to show the user advertising banners that they may be potentially interested in.
Own and third-party cookies
JSESSIONID: It is a login cookie for the platform. The cookie is used to maintain an anonymous user session on the server. It expires at the end of the user session.
Third Party Cookies
Can cookies be deleted?
It is possible, not only to delete, but also to block cookies in a general way or in a particular way for a specific web domain. However, for proper operation and a better user experience, we do not recommend blocking cookies.
To delete cookies from a website you must do so through your browser settings. p>
Find out how we can help you
Your peace of mind, our inspiration
"Only those who are willing to overcome the great difficulties of the path reach the highest goals"
– Manuscript Nalanda University – S.XI
In these moments, we are working on one of these difficulties that sometimes, unexpectedly, arise on our path when we are working to improve for you. While we leave everything ready for you, we propose that you look at our blog and enjoy our content, that you follow us on Twitter so that we inform you when we are back online.
Use these buttons according to the service that interests you and your position in the supply/subcontracting chain:
- When as a contractor you want to receive documentation from your subcontractors
- When as a subcontractor you want to receive documentation from your own subcontractors
- When as a developer/property, you want to request documentation from your main contractor and / or all its subcontractors.
- When as a buyer/contractor of goods/services, you want to receive invoices from your suppliers electronically.
- When, as a buyer/contractor of goods/services, you wish to receive the documentation of qualification/compliance of your suppliers according to your requirements
- When as a Construction Company or Contractor Company you want to receive offers from your suppliers to your RFQ’s
- When as a subcontractor, you must send your documentation and / or those of your own subcontractors to your main contractor.
- When as a lower level subcontractor, you must submit your documentation to your higher level subcontractor.
- When as the main contractor, you must send your documentation and/or that of all your subcontractors to your promoter/property.
- When as a supplier/seller/contractor, you must issue invoices to your clients / contractors / public administration electronically
- When as a provider of goods / services you must send your documentation / information of approval and / or compliance according to the demands of your clients
When as a supplier, you want to find new works, projects and clients to sell your goods and services to.
This service is only available to buyers
If you are a supplier, you can see the part of our website designed for you in the following button.
This service is only available to providers
If you are a buyer you can see the part of our website designed for you in the following button.