NALANDA website general conditions
This document establishes the General Conditions for contracting services between NALANDA GESTIONA, S.A., with N.I.F A82658030, or NALANDA GLOBAL, S.A., with N.I.F. A82692617, both with registered office at Calle Procion, 7- Edificio América II Portal 4, 2° I, 28023, Madrid (hereinafter, “NALANDA”), and the natural or legal person requesting said services (hereinafter, “CLIENT “), according to the identification of the parties that appears in the Particular Conditions.
In the absence of other specific terms or conditions, these General Conditions will also apply to the technological tools, applications and devices made available by NALANDA for the provision of complementary services to the main service offered through the Web Platform.
Notwithstanding the terms specified below, the relationship between NALANDA and the CLIENT will be governed by compliance with current regulations on data protection, provision of information society services, subcontracting laws, prevention of labor risks and money laundering prevention law. Not intended to be exhaustive:
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which repeals Directive 95/46/EC.
Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce.
Law 10/2010, of April 28, on the prevention of money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
Law 32/2006, of October 18, regulating subcontracting in the Construction Sector.
Law 31/1995, of November 8, on Occupational Risk Prevention.
Law 54/2003, of December 12, reforming the regulatory framework for Occupational Risk Prevention.
Royal Decree 171/2004, of January 30, which develops article 24 of Law 31/1995, of November 8, on Occupational Risk Prevention, in matters of coordination of business activities.
An internal study has been carried out on the points at which the aforementioned laws converge and procedures have been defined to guarantee orderly and rigorous compliance with all of them.
1. Obligations of NALANDA
1. NALANDA will provide the CLIENT with a Web Platform for the execution of the contracted services, maintaining an adequate level of service, in accordance with industry standards.
2. NALANDA will ensure the security of the data entered by the CLIENT on the Web Platform.
3. NALANDA will ensure compliance with all current legislation.
2. Obligations of the CLIENT
1. Pay the corresponding annual economic consideration for each contracted service, among those provided by NALANDA through the Web Platform, in accordance with the rates and Particular Conditions established in the adhesion contract.
2. Guarantee the veracity, accuracy and non-manipulation of the documents provided and data entered or sent to present in NALANDA and carry out as many updates as necessary, confirming that the documentation and data are correct and adequate.
3. Guarantee that the incorporation of personal data under the responsibility of the CLIENT, processed by NALANDA on behalf of the latter as data processor, has been carried out in accordance with current legislation and the conditions of the treatment order, obtaining the appropriate authorizations from natural persons, in case it was necessary.
4. Safeguard the “username” and “password”, of a strictly personal and non-transferable nature, provided by NALANDA to the CLIENT, with diligence, preventing access by third parties or unauthorized persons, ensuring confidentiality, as well as that of any other credentials provided. Nalanda reserves the right to unsubscribe any user who does not belong to the company directly and does not have the domain of the client company as an email extension, as well as initiate legal action in case of non-compliance with this obligation of personal use and Exclusive for company workers and transfer to third parties is not permitted.
5. Make good use and promote the good use, among the Users designated by the CLIENT, of the services provided by NALANDA through the Pla